All About Dalsin Stainless Steel Chimney Liners
If you have a chimney then you should have a functioning chimney liner. Whether you have a wood-burning, gas, pellet, or oil appliance, your chimney must vent the gaseous byproducts of combustion out of your home. Without a proper chimney liner, the inside of your chimney can become damaged by all the byproducts created by burning a fire. While there are many different materials used for lining a chimney, one of the most reliable and proven choices is a Dalsin Stainless Steel Chimney Liner.
The Dalsin Line light and flexible stainless steel liner is used to reline older chimneys and newer chimneys alike, and is suitable for use with all types of fuel sources: wood, gas, oil, pellet, and coal. The Dalsin Stainless Steel liner is made using .006 inch thick Type 316L stainless steel. It is backed by a lifetime warranty, as long as the chimney has a functioning cap and an annual inspection and sweeping by a certified chimney sweep (things that any responsible chimney owner should be doing anyway). These liners are designed to be quickly and easily installed so that you can get back to relaxing by your fireplace in no time.
Features Of The Dalsin Stainless Steel Liner:
- UL listed to UL 1777
- Made from corrugated stainless steel
- Comes in a variety of sizes
- Custom ovalizing available ($3.64 per foot for light flex)
- Fittings for oval flex carry a 50% cost premium over round fittings
- Lifetime Warranty (with a proper chimney cap and annual chimney sweeping by a certified sweep)
Ordering A Dalsin Stainless Steel Liner:
- Kits available in 15’, 18’, 20’, 25’, 30’ and 35’ lengths
- 6” x 25’ kits and under ship via UPS Ground
- 7” x 25’ kits and up ship via freight truck
- Kits with substitutions require extra time for processing
- Flex only available in standard lengths of 25’, 35’, and 50’ as well as custom per foot lengths
- Oval flex ships straight via freight truck
- (Six) 6” x 25’ kits to 1 pallet
- (Four) 8” x 25’ kits to 1 pallet
- Insulation wrap is required on any unlined chimney (refer to installation instructions)
- To substitute the Screened Flex Rain Cap (shown on p.35) in a kit simply add the letters “SC” to the end of the Kit Order Number.
Call London Chimney Services & Fireplace Shoppe For More Info!
If you need your chimney lined or relined, call the certified professionals at London Chimney Services & Fireplace Shoppe! We will help point you to the right liner for your unit!